China has released the first picture of a spacecraft that has been developed to reach Mars.
Beijing aims to land the explorer on the Red Planet in less than two years to celebrate the centenary of the ruling Communist Party.
A picture of the explorer, called ‘Mars 1’, was published today by the state-owned China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation (CASIC), Beijing’s main space manufacturer.
The craft is seen partially covered by golden sheets while a banner at the front suggests the craft was undergoing its last tests. Four workers are seen working around the explorer.
All teams are now ready for the launch of the probe, which is scheduled to take place next year, the scientist revealed.
- Manchester City Star Proposed to Her Girlfriend October 18, 2019
- Liverpool’s Alexander-Arnold Claims Guinness World Record October 16, 2019
- Headies Award Nominees 2019 October 15, 2019
- Alisson Ready for Injury Return Against Man Utd October 15, 2019
- Kanye West Confirms He Is Now Christian October 14, 2019